Ongoing guidance is one of the strengths of the University as it is an institutional activity carried out systematically by the tutors, for each course provided by the University. The purpose of the orientation activity is to support the student during his/her university education.
The tutoring activity guides the ongoing students within the educational courses and ensures the effectiveness of the training course, by constantly monitoring individual and overall learning outcomes. The tutors also take care of adequately motivating the student and supporting him or her in the use of the method and content of the training path, also through initiatives tailored on the needs and attitudes of each student.
Alongside individual guidance, the University promotes a series of activities aimed at involving and encouraging the leading role of university students.
The service offers:
- participation in institutional visits;
- conferences and meetings with the world of work and professions;
- company visits;
- seminars on the preparation of the degree thesis;
- orientation days for master’s degrees;
- discounts for sporting activities;
- professionalizing workshops;
- experiences abroad.
To participate in our activities contact us
Guidance Services Officeemail@example.com
Tel. 055 2380385