The incoming Guidance service accompanies high school students, or all those who intend to enrol to university, in the choice of the most appropriate path, through initiatives, meetings and services aimed at illustrating the university’s educational offer and all the opportunities that its innovative and flexible study method can offer.
The service provides:
- meetings at the University;
- meetings at high schools to present the training offer and hold educational seminars;
- participation in trade fairs and guidance events;
- “trial lessons” for aspiring freshmen;
- summer Schools;
- motivational meetings with the support of the counselling service;
- interviews to consider the needs of specific categories of students;
- questionnaires to verify the needs and motivations of incoming students;
- training of guidance students.
To participate in our activities contact us
Guidance services Office | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 055 2380385