RECOGNITION OF ACADEMIC CREDITS AND CAREER ABBREVIATION
The request can be made by the student until 29th May 2022, through the following free of charge/non-binding procedure:
- register on the portal https://gomp.iuline.it
- from the GOMP portal go to “career assessment requests”
- select the type of request (academic forfeiture, renunciation to studies, etc.)
- include the exams taken with indication of the academic year of achievement
- upload any other documentation that can be evaluated (CV, certificates).
The commission will decide within 5 days and the outcome will be communicated to the interested party via email.
To access the second year of IUL Study Courses, the student must have acquired at least 45 ECTS credits.
To access the third year of IUL Study Courses, the student must have acquired at least 90 ECTS credits.
Credits for courses not related to a previous university career, in which the applicant has acquired certified professional skills and abilities, can be recognized up to a maximum of 12 ECTS credits, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
In the 2021/22 academic year only the 1st and 2nd year of the following courses will be activated:
- Bachelor’s Degree Course in “Innovative, multimedia and digital communication” [Class L-20];
- Bachelor’s Degree Course in “Economics, Management and International Markets” [Class L-33];
and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of:
- Single-cycle master’s degree programme in “Law” [ClasseLMG-01]
Credits recognition is carried out also for the other years of the courses as the exams of the years already activated may still have to be sustained by the student.
For more information, you can contact the office in charge at the email: email@example.com.