During the study period, the university offers the opportunity to get in touch with the job market. The university has built a contacts network encompassing different professional realities: companies, training bodies, schools and institutes of all types and levels.
The outgoing orientation programme is addressed to graduating and newly graduate students and offers placement activities to support a successful transition from study to work. Outgoing orientation provides information on how to approach the professional world, seize opportunities or re-enter the job market.
The placement service is linked to the outgoing orientation programme which offers:
- Meetings with companies/bodies in order to promote internships;
- Inclusion of graduates’ resumes in the university’s data bank, accessible to companies;
- Overview of the main professions which can be accessed from the university’s courses of studies and of the link between academic studies and professional activities;
- Job research channels and study opportunities through the university’s job placement service;
- Presentation of the main cultural exchange programmes;
- The annual Career day.
In order to participate in our activities please contact us at:
Orientation office | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 055 2380385