IUL University Info Day, online meetings on 30 and 31 March
On 30 and 31 March, IUL Telematic University virtually opens its doors with a series of online orientation meetings dedicated to future freshmen and all interested parties.
The webinars are scheduled for Wednesday 30 March from 3.15pm to 5.30pm and Thursday 31 March from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
During the meetings, each lasting 45 minutes, the degree courses that are part of IUL training offer will be presented:
- Education and training sciences (class L-19)
- Psychological Sciences (class L-24)
- Sports sciences (class L-22)
- Economics (class L-33)
- Communication Sciences (class L-20)
- Law (class LMG-01)
- Educational innovation and lifelong learning in adult education in national and international contexts (class LM-57)
- Digital Innovation and Communication (class LM-91)
After an introduction by the president of the course of study, the Academic Office staff will illustrate the advantages offered by using the IUL platform. The second part of the event will be dedicated to the presentation of the courses, the study plan and the career opportunities, with the possibility for participants to ask questions and have clarifications.
To participate in the meetings just register here. Shortly before the webinar starts, users will receive instructions via email to access the live session. Registrations close at 11 am on the day of the event.
For information: 06 96668278
To request personalized tutoring: firstname.lastname@example.org