Sistema della Qualità
The Joint Academic Staff-Students Committee, as a permanent observer on teaching activities, is responsible for: monitoring the training offer and the quality of teaching, as well as the service provided to students by professors and researchers; identifying indicators for the evaluation of results; and formulating opinions on the activation and the abolition of the Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree Programmes. The Joint Academic Staff-Students Committee meets several times during the year and, following the analysis of the above mentioned data and ANVUR documents (the annual reports on the courses of studies and the Review reports), draws up an annual report to be sent to the Evaluation Team and, to the Quality Presidium, for informative purpose.
The Joint Academic Staff-Students Committee, drawing from the results of student opinion surveys and other available official sources (the annual reports on the courses of studies and Review reports), evaluates whether:
- the courses of studies meet the needs of the labour market in terms of skills, personal and professional development;
- learning outcomes are in line with the aims set out in the courses of studies;
- teaching activities, methods of knowledge and skills transfer, teaching materials, didactic aids, workshops, classrooms, and equipment are adequate to achieve learning outcomes at the desired level;
- examination methods are adequate to evaluate learning outcomes;
- the annual review is followed by effective remedial action on the courses of studies, in subsequent years;
- student satisfaction surveys are effectively managed, analysed, and used;
- the university makes available to the public, through regular and accessible publication of the publicly available parts of the annual reports on the courses of studies and the Review reports, up-to-date, impartial, objective, quantitative and qualitative information on each course of study offered.
The Commission, pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 19/2012, drawing from the information contained in the annual reports on the courses of studies and other available sources, evaluates the courses of studies annually, and publishes, by December 31, an annual report.
The commission is composed as follows:
Prof. Romina Nesti
Prof. Laura Vanni