The ongoing orientation programme is one of the main strengths of the university regarding taught subjects in a systematic and institutionalised way. Its aim is to support the students during their studies.
The tutoring activity guides the students in the planning of their academic careers and helps them to stay on track through monitoring of individual and general performance. Tutors are also in charge of motivating the students and supporting them during their learning path as far as methods and contents are concerned.
Besides individual orientation, the university carries out a series of activities aimed at involving students, making them protagonists of the university.
The programme offers:
- Institutional visits;
- Conventions and meetings to introduce the job market for professionals;
- Visits to companies;
- Seminars for thesis and dissertation writers;
- Orientation days for master’s degree programmes;
- Discount agreements with sports associations;
- Professionalising laboratories;
- Experiences abroad.
In order to participate in our activities please contact us at:
Orientation office | email@example.com
Tel. 055 2380385 – Fax 055 2380395