1st and 2nd level Professional Master Courses
Administration, Finance and Audit – II edition
1st level professional Master course
Director – Dott. Fausto Benedetti
Coordinator – Dott.ssa Paola Alvino
The Professional Master Course “Administration, Finance and Audit” is born out of the partnership between 24 ORE Business School and IUL Italian University Line and aims to provide the necessary knowledge to manage the main tools for accountability, finance and business audit.
The course provides key knowledge and tools for good financial governance of private, public and third sector businesses.
Variety of contents, flexibility and interactive didactic methods are the main characteristics of this course, designed to address the needs of managers and professionals who need to balance professional development with work.
The 1st level Professional Master Course “Administration, Finance and Audit” is designed to improve competences of everyone in charge of financial management of complex strictures or of parts of them.
In particular the course provides:
- Understanding of annual accounts and individual budget items;
- Ability to translate individual budget items into performance indicators and formulate opinions regarding the economic balance of the business;
- Ability to carry out financial assessments to evaluate and contain liquidity risks, protect debt-to-equity ratio and set out investments and development policies;
- Lay out a business plan for internal management and external presentation of the business activity;
- Acquisition of the main tools of business audit, from the budget process to the monitoring of the results including the analysis of possible deviations.
The course is addressed to professionals, entrepreneurs, top and middle managers wishing to broaden their knowledge of corporate finance.
Enrolment is limited upon selection of applications and motivational phone interview. The admission request form must be filled out online.
The course will be activated with a minimum of 20 participants.
The course has a duration of 1500 hours and issues 60 ECTS.
The ECTS are organised as follows:
|Modulo I||Laboratory for the development of managerial and relational skills||SPS/08 – Sociology of cultural and educational processes||6|
|Modulo II||Accounts and financial reporting||SECS-P/09 Corporate finance||12|
|Modulo III||Performance audit||SECS-P/08
Economics and corporate management
|Modulo IV||Corporate finance||SECS-P/07
|Modulo V||Market finance||SECS-P/09 Corporate finance||12|
|Modulo VI||Project Work||6|
The total fee for the course is € 3,200 + VAT payable in two instalments:
- € 1,952.00 to be paid upon the starting date of the course
- € 1,952.00 to be paid by 20/08/18
Payment can be made through bank transfer to the current account of Business School24 S.p.A: Banca Intesa Sanpaolo Filiale di Via Quarenghi Milano – IBAN IT76 J030 6909 5571 0000 0006 824
For organisational reasons it is advisable to send in advance the registration form by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (055 2380395).
For further information: IUL’s admission office Tel. 055 2380568/055 2380385 e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment is open until 28 May 2018