Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes
Educational innovation and lifelong learning AY 2017/2018
Master’s degree AY 2017/18
The Master’s degree course in “Educational innovation and lifelong learning AY 2017/2018” (class LM-57 science of adult education and lifelong learning) forms professional figures specialised in designing, implementing and evaluating educational and training activities in the lifelong learning sector and in professional updating. The completion of the course opens the way to agencies and training bodies providing services to companies, or employment services in cultural associations, in the third sector and in the human resource sector, in public and private companies. Graduates can also work as consultants for teachers and headmasters regarding programmes and didactics, they can also teach theory and practice of artistic, musical and linguistic subjects.
The teacher card can be used to cover the cost of IUL courses.
Two years have already passed since the implementation of the regulation which allocated 500 Euros to teachers of all school levels to be spent on professional development.
The course aims at forming a professional figure able to identify educational and training needs in different contexts and able to select and valorise human resources.
The course provides:
- Knowledge and skills in the pedagogical, sociological, psychological economical and ethical sciences. The course focuses especially on the planning, organisation, and coordination of educational and training services for lifelong learning;
- Historical, juridical and entrepreneurship knowledge. Special attention is dedicated to documentation processes, information and services to individuals, and to national, regional and EU regulations, concerning the organisation of educational services and lifelong learning, and also to the evolution of the production system, training demand and equal opportunities in the job market.
The course is delivered online and has a duration of 2 years for a total of 120 ECTS. Lessons can be followed anywhere and at any time in order to meet the needs of working students.
Exams can be taken in all the branch offices of the University of Florence and in the Indire’s regional units:
- Florence: Via M. Buonarroti, 10
- Rome: Via Guidubaldo del Monte, 54
- Naples: Via Guglielmo Melisurgo, 4
- Turin: Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 70
IUL – Italian University Line has approved exam locations in:
- Milan: Via della Chiusa, 9, c/o Fondazione ENAC Lombardia – C.F.P. Canossa
- Venice – Mestre Zelarino: Via Visinoni, 4/C (c/o FISM Veneto, Centro Cardinal Urbani)
- Santa Venerina (CT): Via Aldo Moro (c/o IC Santa Venerina)
- Palermo: Via Tembien, 1 (c/o IC M. Buonarroti)
- Lecce: Via Michele De Pietro, 14 (c/o Liceo Scientifico C. De Giorgi)
- Copertino (LE): Via Regina Isabella (c/o IC “magistrato G. Falcone”)
- Genoa: Via Imperiale, 41 (c/o Associazione Consulta diocesana)
- Avellino: Via dei Concilii, 1/A (c/o ITE Luigi Amabile)
IUL’s Technology centres, exam locations, centres for information and guidance on the educational provision, and assistance with administrative processes can be found in:
- Salerno: Via Antonio Amato 20/22 – Perseo SpA Impresa Sociale – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercato San Severino (SA): Via Vincenzo Alfano 35 – CEIM sas – email@example.com
- Caserta: Via Giuseppe Maria Bosco 80 – Visione Globale Centro Studi DEAMS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florence: Via Cittadella 29 – Consorzio Zenit – email@example.com
- Reggio Calabria: Via Demetrio Tripepi 14 – ISV Group – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cassino (FR): Via G. Rossini 69 – Uniformatech – email@example.com
- Elmas (CA): Via Eligio Perucca 1 – IAL Innovazione Apprendimento Lavoro Sardegna S.r.l – Tel. 070.7321749
- Nuoro: Via della Resistenza 71 – IAL Innovazione Apprendimento Lavoro Sardegna S.r.l – 0784.263008
- Sassari: Via G. Prati 22-28 – IAL Innovazione Apprendimento Lavoro Sardegna S.r.l – 079.2825041
- Olbia: Via Capo Verde 1 – IAL Innovazione Apprendimento Lavoro Sardegna S.r.l – 0789.50571
- Oristano: Via Cagliari 24 – IAL Innovazione Apprendimento Lavoro Sardegna S.r.l – 0783.216086
- Ozieri (SS): Via Giusti 1 – IAL Innovazione Apprendimento Lavoro Sardegna S.r.l – 079.4120348
- Potenza: Via Anzio 36 – Risorse S.r.l. – firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. 0971.1835212
- Ancona: Via Valle Miano, 41 ab – www.poliarte.net, – email@example.com – Tel. 0712802979
Academic calendar and exam sessions AY 2017/2018
16 October 2017- 12 January 2018
Winter session (2 exam sessions)
15 January 2018- 02 March 2018
Summer session (2 exam sessions)
11 June 2018 – 20 July 2018
Autumn session (2 exam sessions)
10 September 2018 – 12 October 2018
Final dissertation a.y. 2017/2018
- Summer session: 16 July 2018 – 31 July 2018
- Autumn session: 15 October 2018 – 30 October 2018
- Winter session: 18 February 2019 – 01 March 2019
Before applying for registration, it is necessary to submit an application for the assessment of your qualifications.
Go to the enrolment page at www.iuline.it and click on “Enrol”. Once you have received your username and password you’ll be able to access the online services.
Select “undergraduate and graduate programmes” in the enrolment menu, then select “prior career assessment” and fill in the “application for the assessment of your qualifications”.
Once your qualifications have been assessed, you can submit your enrolment application online, by selecting “undergraduate and graduate programmes” and then “enrolment application” in the enrolment menu. At this stage, you’ll be asked to upload a photo and a copy of an identity document.
Once the enrolment application has been completed online, it must be printed out, signed and sent by post to “ITALIAN UNIVERSITY LINE – IUL, VIA M. BUONARROTI, 10 – 50122 FIRENZE”.
The registration will be completed at the payment of the first instalment of the tuition fee, when students will be issued their identification number.
Go to the Enrolment webpage
|2||Experimental pedagogy for digital learning||M-PED/04||12|
|2||Developmental psychology and education||M-PSI/04||6|
|1||Ethics and Complex Systems||M-FIL/03||12|
|2||Foreign language skills (English language laboratory)||6|
|1||History of Education||M-PED/02||6|
|1||History of philosophy||M-FIL/06||12|
|1||The Theory and practice of democracy||SPS/11||6|
|2||IT skills (Information technology laboratory)||6|
|1||Glottology *||L-LIN/01||12 *|
|2||History of science and technology *||M-STO/05||12 *|
|2||Medieval history *||M-STO/01||12 *|
|2||Roman history *||L-ANT/03||12 *|
*Student’s choice exam (12 ECTS in total)